Westborough MA Business Contracts Attorney
Well-drafted, legally enforceable business contracts provide necessary protections and are critical to the success of every business – regardless of their nature or size.
At the Socius Law Firm located in Westborough MA, our business contracts attorneys have served a diverse mix of businesses for nearly 20 years.
Drafting Business Contracts
The Socius Law Firm has extensive experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating all forms of business contracts such as:
- Asset Purchase and Stock Purchase Agreements
- Commercial Lease and Equipment Lease Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Independent Contractor, Consulting and Professional Service Agreements
- Sales Representative and Distribution Agreements
- Internet, Web-Site, Escrow, Linking and Co-Brand Agreements
- Licensing and Product Development Agreements
- Manufacturing, Supplier and Kanban/JIT Agreements
- Service and Support Agreements
- Marketing and Advertising Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements
Read more on why strong contracts make a difference in our article, “Why Strong Contracts Matter.”
Handling Contract Disputes
Although it is our hallmark to resolve contract disputes first through negotiation or mediation; at times, litigation becomes necessary. Our Westborough MA business contracts attorneys have extensive experience successfully litigating disputes involving complex business contracts. Visit our Business Litigation page for more information.
Learn More About Our Westborough MA Business Contract Attorney Services
We invite you to contact us to discuss your specific business legal needs. Talk to a Westborough MA business contracts attorney by calling 508-870-5759 or request a Free Confidential Consultation online.
The Socius Law Firm represents small businesses throughout Central Massachusetts and Worcester County including the communities of Westborough (01581), Southborough (01772, 01745), Northborough (01532), Hopkinton (01748), Grafton (01536, 01519, 01560), Shrewsbury (01545, 01546), Upton (01568), Marlborough (01752) and Framingham (01703, 01702).